Bespoke Website Design based in York
Why you need to have a website
You will lose more and more customers every day to a similar business with a website listing. Unlike your shop or office, your website is available to view 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Many people will not bother making enquiries to companies without a website. A website lets your potential customers get a look at what you do before they contact you, they feel that they know you better before they call you and have an increased confidence in your abilities.
Why any website is not better than no website at all
While it is useful to have a website listing for customers to gain access to your contact details, it can be very detrimental to your image and profits if your website is poorly designed and frustrating to use for your customers – they will leave and choose someone else. Your website will be the first thing people see, it is a reflection of your credibility and reputation.
Why you should choose York Interweb to help you
We take tried and tested steps to creating a great website for your company or project.
- We gather information about your business, learn who your target audience is, what you expect from your website and what content you want included in your website.
- Work begins on the look of your website, we make mock-up pages and create a few ideas for you to choose from. At this stage we will also work on your logo, graphical elements for your site and any special banner and animation work required.
- We create your site and coding and allow you to see it live on the internet so you can make any final changes before you go public.
- Your site will be given the finishing touches, all the code and links will be checked and extras can be added that you may not have thought of in the earlier stages
- We’ll submit your site to all the major search engines and your site will be live for all to see.
See also: Your First Website